Course is targeted at learners who are interested in learning and understanding data science and what big data is all about in sufficient depth and breadth. The course will provide an overview of how to pose meaningful data analytics problems for real-life applications. At the end of the course, participants will develop a structured thinking approach to transition from data to data science problem definitions and also learn to address challenges in handling Big Data.
• Introduce the participants to Python an easy to use tool for high level data analytics
• Introduce the participants to a comprehensive overview of linear algebra, statistics and optimization concepts critical concepts for the understanding of data science
• Introduce the participants to in-depth explanation of data science algorithms supported by hands-on work in Python from an application viewpoint
• Introduce participants to visualization
• Introduce the participants to the field of Big Data background and key concepts
• Introduce the participants to real-life applications of data science a case study approach.
(inclusive of tax)
For Indian Participants - Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Basic understanding of technology, networks and security, while not mandatory, will be an added advantage.
Successful completion of Basic is a pre-requisite
From 16/08/2020 to 27/12/2020
Certificate of Completion by IIT-MADRAS
- Prof. Raghunathan Rangaswamy and Prof. Shankar Narasimhan, IITM