The two course track is targeted at professionals, practicing engineers and scientists who are interested in learning and understanding AI / ML in sufficient depth and breadth. At the end of this program, participants will develop structured thinking approach to transition from data to problem definition. Python, an open source tool will be introduced in depth. Important and commonly used machine learning and AI algorithms will be described in detail. Laboratory sessions will be conducted as part of each module with the expectation that the participants will be able to apply these algorithms on realistic data
• Introduce the participants to the field of ML/AI background and key concepts
• Introduce the participants to Python an easy to use tool for high level data analytics
• Introduce the participants to a comprehensive overview of linear algebra, statistics and optimization concepts critical concepts for the understanding of ML/AI algorithms
• Introduce the participants to in-depth explanation of the most used ML/AI algorithms supported by hands-on work in Python from an application viewpoint
• Introduce the participants to real-life applications of ML/AI Techniques a case study approach.
(inclusive of tax)
For Indian Participants - Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Basic understanding of technology, networks and security, while not mandatory, will be an added advantage
Successful completion of BTCUBE is a pre-requisite
30th October 2022
Certificate of Completion by IIT-MADRAS
- Prof. Masilamani (IIITDM, Kancheepuram)
Introduction To Statistical Modelling
Basics Of Linear Algebra
Terms & Conditions
1. Please read through the PDD documents carefully and convince yourself about your abilities to complete the course before deciding to join the course and pay the fees. We also recommend you to visit the FAQ page of Digital Skills Academy website, regarding the details including program definition, certification, refund policies, etc.
2. The course dates proposed in the website are tentative and due to uncertainties due to Covid Pandemic & related lockdowns, there are likely delays. Digital Skills Academy (DSA) & FISST shall have the option to postpone/ reschedule or cancel a Course, if requisite numbers of students have not enrolled/ registered for the Course or for any other reason including non-academic and academic reasons. In such case of delays, as per institute policy, no refund of fees paid will be applicable.
3. The course contents proposed by faculty and the order of delivery can change, as per the latest evolution of new technologies/incidents or methodologies to keep the course contemporary. Overall, DSA & FISST will attempt to keep the proposed structure/delivery order the same and inform the students in the class, if there are any changes needed.
4. After successful completion of BTCUBE, Course delivery faculty/coordinator or DSA or FISST have rights to screen the candidates on the suitability by conducting the screening test/discussions before admission to any specialization and in case the students are not found suitable, such a decision by concerned faculty/coordinator will prevail always.
5. All candidates enrolled must fulfill the academic requirements specified and shared by the course faculty/coordinator in order to be issued the certificate by IIT-Madras. In case candidates do not meet the academic requirements, they will not be issued any certificate from IIT-M.