The two course track is targeted at professionals, practicing engineers and scientists who are interested in learning and understanding AI / ML in sufficient depth and breadth. At the end of this program, participants will develop structured thinking approach to transition from data to problem definition. Python, an open source tool will be introduced in depth. Important and commonly used machine learning and AI algorithms will be described in detail. Laboratory sessions will be conducted as part of each module with the expectation that the participants will be able to apply these algorithms on realistic data
• Introduce the participants to the field of ML/AI background and key concepts
• Introduce the participants to Python an easy to use tool for high level data analytics
• Introduce the participants to a comprehensive overview of linear algebra, statistics and optimization concepts critical concepts for the understanding of ML/AI algorithms
• Introduce the participants to in-depth explanation of the most used ML/AI algorithms supported by hands-on work in Python from an application viewpoint
• Introduce the participants to real-life applications of ML/AI Techniques a case study approach.
(inclusive of tax)
For Indian Participants - Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Basic understanding of technology, networks and security, while not mandatory, will be an added advantage.
Successful completion of Basic is a pre-requisite
From 16/08/2020 to 27/12/2020
Certificate of Completion by IIT-MADRAS
- Prof. Masilamani (IIITDM, Kancheepuram)