1. To ensure a thorough knowledge and understanding of port and terminal management
2. To make students qualified and trained professionals as the country is looking forward to develop more ports of the east and west coast in India
3. To make the student understand and handle critical situation scientifically.
4. To learn about entire cargo work related to landing and distributing of ship as strict discipline diligence care & planning will have executed
A bachelor's degree from a recognised Indian University or students pursuing graduation
An employee with minimum one year experience in Shipping & Logistics
Basic Knowledge about import & Export Process
70 Hours of Theory and 7 hours of Case Study
Students will have to complete the programme within 90 days after registering for the course.
- Prof. Bobin jos, Prof. Unnikrishnan, Dr. Rajan Babu and Mr. Jude Vallabadas