It is a comprehensive course to learn the most effective steps to prevent attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques that one can directly apply when they get back to work.
As Certified Cyber professionals, the participant will learn tips and tricks from the best of the experts from a mix of industry & academia, so that they can win the battle against the wide range of cyber adversaries that want to harm the enterprises IT environment
30th October 2022
Certificate of Completion by IIT-MADRAS
₹41300.00 (inclusive of tax)
For Indian Participants - Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Basic understanding of technology, networks, and security, while not mandatory, will be an added advantage.
Prof. V. Kamakoti (IIT Madras) and Prof. Noor Mahammad (IIITDM, Kancheepuram)
Cyber Security Foundation Module
Critical information infrastructure security including Physical Security for protection of IT Assets
Introduction to Digital Forensics
Introduction to some tools and techniques for Assess, Predict, Detect and Protect
1. Please read through the PDD documents carefully and convince yourself about your abilities to complete the course before deciding to join the course and pay the fees. We also recommend you to visit the FAQ page of Digital Skills Academy website, regarding the details including program definition, certification, refund policies, etc.
2. The course dates proposed in the website are tentative and due to uncertainties due to Covid Pandemic & related lockdowns, there are likely delays. Digital Skills Academy (DSA) & FISST shall have the option to postpone/ reschedule or cancel a Course, if requisite numbers of students have not enrolled/ registered for the Course or for any other reason including non-academic and academic reasons. In such case of delays, as per institute policy, no refund of fees paid will be applicable.
3. The course contents proposed by faculty and the order of delivery can change, as per the latest evolution of new technologies/incidents or methodologies to keep the course contemporary. Overall, DSA & FISST will attempt to keep the proposed structure/delivery order the same and inform the students in the class, if there are any changes needed.
4. After successful completion of BTCUBE, Course delivery faculty/coordinator or DSA or FISST have rights to screen the candidates on the suitability by conducting the screening test/discussions before admission to any specialization and in case the students are not found suitable, such a decision by concerned faculty/coordinator will prevail always.
5. All candidates enrolled must fulfill the academic requirements specified and shared by the course faculty/coordinator in order to be issued the certificate by IIT-Madras. In case candidates do not meet the academic requirements, they will not be issued any certificate from IIT-M.